Youth Life Protector
- Permanent insurance for a lifetime.
- Guaranteed premiums & cash values.
- Option to purchase additional insurance protection regardless of health.
There is no greater joy in life than the birth of a child and watching that child grow and develop. Along with that joy comes a mountain of worry for their future health and financial success. Youth life protector will give you peace of mind by creating a solid life insurance foundation for your child or grandchild. It is a fitting gift for children of any age. At a modest cost, you can purchase $15,000.00 of whole life protection for children ranging in age from 15 days through age 18. Premiums are low and coverage is guaranteed for the life of the policy. Pay your low monthly premium for 10 years and your child or grandchild has the policy for life with no additional premiums due or there is also a one lump-sum payment option.
Why Youth Life Protector?
Final expenses for your family: No one wants to think about the possibility of a child’s death. However, if death occurs, parents will be faced with final expenses, such as funeral costs and medical bills, which can create financial problems.
- Cash accumulation: The policy will begin to grow cash value on a tax-deferred basis. This can be used later for education expenses, a down payment on a home, or retirement savings.
- Protect your child’s future insurability: Accidents or illness can make a relatively young individual become uninsurable. Youth Life Protector safeguards your child’s protection and the right to purchase additional coverage regardless of a change in health. In fact, your child will have an opportunity to increase coverage by $15,000 on six different option dates. This gives your child the potential for up to $105,000 of whole life protection without proving good health.
Youth Life Protector is a fitting gift for a child of any age. Give yourself piece of mind and give your children or grandchildren a great start in life by establishing a solid foundation of life insurance coverage.