A Medicare Supplement Insurance policy helps pay the expenses not covered by Medicare.
Medicare Supplement Insurance is for people on Medicare who want benefits such as:
- Your out-of-pocket health care costs are reduced or eliminated depending on the plan you choose.
- You choose your own doctors, hospitals and other health care providers.
- Your benefits increase along with Medicare’s deductibles and co-payments.
- Help paying for health care costs.
- To budget for the premium and not worry about high out-of-pocket expenses.
- First-dollar coverage – don’t have to pay deductibles or co-payments every time they see a doctor.
- To be covered everywhere in the U.S. or World wide with some of our plans.
- Their providers to file the claims so they don’t have to hassle with paperwork.
- Guaranteed renewable for life.
With companies offering the same standardized insurance plans, your Medicare supplement choice comes down to price, agent and a company service, reputation and experience with Medicare Supplement Insurance policies.
As we age, our health care expenses generally increase. Medicare pays many of those costs, but not all. See how a Medicare supplement insurance policy can help complete your health care protection.
From basic to comprehensive coverage, there’s a Medicare Supplement Insurance policy for your specific needs and budget.
For a monthly premium, a Medicare Supplement Insurance policy helps you pay all or some of medical costs, depending on the plan you choose.